Sat, Apr 15|
Strike N Spare II
Youth/Adult Elite Youth Tour Event
Join us a Strike N Spare II for this very exciting Youth/Adult event! Tournament registration opens at 7:45 and will close at 8:40am.
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2023, 9:00 AM
Strike N Spare II, 811 Northern Dr, Lockport, IL 60441, USA
About the Event
Pattern: 2022 IBF World Youth
- We will calculate scholarships based on entries.
- There will be no monetary prize for the adult bowlers competing but they will be awarded a Storm Ball of Choice and a H5G jersey (If they aren't on another staff) and more and their entry fee will be donated to the EYT.
- Divisions will be mixed! (u12 boys + girls, U15 boys + girls, U18boys + girls)
- Each team can consist of:1 adult/1 youth, any combination of gender
- Qualifying Format: Teams will bowl 12 baker games. (Bowlers will alternate frames making up one game together.)
- Finals: Eliminator
- There will be no Junior Gold qualifier.
- Please sign up as a TEAM.
- Pattern: TBD
EYT IMPACT: 12 Months of Giving:
Mission: Connections for Abused Women and their Children (CAWC) is committed to ending domestic violence. Using a self-help, empowerment approach, we provide a shelter for adults and children, counseling, advocacy, and a 24-hour hotline for people affected by domestic violence. We work for social change through education, service collaboration, and institutional advocacy.
Seeking these donations for the Shelter:
- Diapers (especially sizes 4, 5, & 6)
- Pull ups (all sizes), Baby wipes. Training cups and baby bottles (no BPA)
- Umbrella strollers
- Art Supplies. Art and craft sets
- Art supplies (paint, brushes, etc.)
- Jewelry making kits and/or supplies
- Sewing kits and/or supplies
- New clothing for women, teens, children, and babies
- Toddler clothing (2t-5t) is especially necessary as mothers tend to leave an abuser and enter our emergency shelter while their children are still young
- New clothing for teen boys
- Socks (women, teens, children, babies)
- Underwear (women, teens, children, babies)
- Sports bras (S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL)
- Gift Cards: Gift cards in all denominations are used throughout the year to provide basic needs for clients. Gift cards give the clients back some control – something that is often denied in abusive relationship. They empower the clients to buy their own essentials.
- Gift cards for clothing stores, grocery stores, quick restaurants, laundromats, pharmacy, salon/barbershops, Visa/Mastercard
- Activity gift cards such as movie passes, art/children’s museums, sporting event tickets, or passes for other individual, family, or child activities
- Weekly bus passes
- Body wash. Shampoo and conditioner
- Hand sanitizer/hand soap, Hand and body lotion
- Hair products (including ethnic hair care products)
- Laundry detergent
- Toothbrushes, toothpaste, and floss
- Hair Brushes
- Hair Dryers
- Curling Irons/Flat Irons
- Household Items
- Pillows, Blankets/Comforters
- Sheets (particularly twin sized), Towels and washcloths
- Cleaning supplies (brooms, dustpans, mops, etc)
- Can opener, Blender, Coffee makers, Kitchen knives, Irons
- Industrial Pots and Pans (for cooking bulk meals for shelter residents)
- Prepaid cellphones/phone service gift cards